• Many manufacturers offer 100% vinyl material–satisfies Green building standards
• Easy maintenance–simple damp mopping
• Unmatched realistic photo replication and surface texture of natural materials
• Exceptional durability: Scuff, stain, scratch and dent resistant–it has specialized wear layers as high as 40 mil
• Excellent selection of sizes and shapes –planks (LVP) and tile (LVT)
•Inherently safe –meets requirements of commercial slip resistant; flammability and other safety codes.
You can use luxury vinyl flooring in any room of your house. The obvious choices are kitchen, mud room, bathroom and laundry room but it is exceptional in a dining room, family room and bedroom, actually anywhere in your home. It can make a statement in a living room too. If you add an area rug, you can change up the décor of any room and still have the benefits that come with LVP, or LVT flooring.